Victoria Cold Storage is about service with our commitment to your products every need. We strive to make your product’s stay with us as simple and easy as possible so that you can concentrate on your core business.
We offer 8500 pallet storage capacity for Frozen, Chilled and Dry Food Products as well as Blast Freezing services. Our facilities are designed, built and equipped to provide the best possible environment for your products. Additional services include AQIS inspections, shrink wrapping, transport and export documentation.
With 2 easily accessible sites situated in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, we can provide a versatile service solution to suit most business needs.
- 24/7 online monitoring of temperatures in all chambers.
- Full establishment lighting
- Nightly security patrols
- Digital camera surveillance 24/7
- Hours of Operation
- 7am till 4pm Monday - Friday
- 6am till 10am Saturdays
- Other times by appointment
- Customers have access to inventory information reported on a daily/weekly basis.
- Reports can be emailed/faxed with real-time accurate details to assist with business planning and storage solutions.
- Any dry, chilled or frozen product accepted, including meat, fish, poultry, dairy, fruit, vegetables, grain, flour, stock food, wine, beer and chemicals.
- 7 Day per week emergency service available.
As part of commitment to providing our clients with a superior temperature environment we are one of the first to provide Temperature
Controlled Dry Product Storage, yes, our Dry Product Chambers are a constant +18°C, hence your products are not subject to Summer Highs (+40°C) or Winter Lows (+2°C).
We offer 6 Temperature ranges in our chambers, these being +18°C, +4°C, +1°C, -1°C, -18°C & -30°C Blast Freezing.
Total Service is our key to successfully providing you with a receival, storage and distribution package and as such we own and operate 4
Refrigerated Metro transport vehicles for all your palletised product movements. No longer will you have to co-ordinate and utilise unreliable
transport operators who promise but fail to deliver on time.